We offer a wide range of beauty services!
Eyebrow Tint $30
Brow Tweeze $70
Brow Wax Only $70
Brow Wax & Tint $75
Brow Lamination $80
Ombre Power Brows $700
Combo Brows $750
Please Note : Deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable.
|Tuesday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Thursday||11 am - 7 pm|
- 10 minute grace period for appointments
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- You have 24 hours to cancel and reschedule your appointment. Late cancellations and no shows will be charged the remaining balance. The online booking system sends out reminders about your appointment.
- Please do not disturb us while we are in session
- Take a seat in the hallway and someone will come get you at your scheduled appointment time
- We don’t book appointments, you can book your appointments online only
- The Genbook app allows you to book, cancel and reschedule your own appointment
- If your card declines your appointment will be canceled.
- No video recording during procedure by friend or family
- Your guest will have to wait in the waiting area. No extra guests during services.
What are ombré powder brows?
Ombre powder brows are a type of permanent make-up. Through the manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of skin, we create the desired fullness and design of the eyebrows. A small tattoo machine is used to insert pigment. This technique differs from microblading in that we create a misty, powder filled brow similar to the look of makeup, as opposed to simulated hair. The tails of the brow are darker, and fade into a light start to the brow, giving that perfect ombre makeup affect! This service requires a touch up service.
The effects will be waterproof, smudge-proof and completely realistic. It lasts longer than microblading, typically around 2 years on average, depending on the client's skin type, lifestyle and various other factors. Over time, pigment fades leaving the skin and your natural brows behind.