Ombré powder brows is a semi-permanent tattoo that gives a light to dark look. Lighter at the front of the brow area and going darker towards the tail. Powder brows gives a soft powder makeup look that’s natural looking. This service is for clients who would like to wake up with brows on everyday.
This technique combines both nano strokes that mimic hairlike strokes at the front of the brow area and ombré powder brows on the tails.
- You are pregnant
- Skin irritations
- Viral infections
- You have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Autoimmune disorders
- Keloid skin
- Major heart problems
Ombré brows can last anywhere from two or five years. The retention will depend on a number of factors, such a lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure and health conditions.
- Don’t workout or sweat
- Stay out of the sun
- Avoid facial treatments during the healing process.
- Avoid getting your brows wet
- Avoid putting makeup on your brows for at least 10 days
- Don’t peel off the scabs, let them shed naturally
- We’re unable to ship to P.O. boxes
- We ship exclusively with UPS
- Domestic shipments take between 5-7 business days once shipped
- On rare occasion, an item may be on back order and may take an extra 1-3 days to become ready for shipment
- All packages ship with delivery confirmation, and while tracking information is provided, it does not always reflect the current status or location of the package
- Orders ship Monday-Friday, except major holidays
- Once a package is passed to the carrier (UPS), GG Brows, LLC can not take responsibility for the package if it’s missing/lost or damage/broken. If damaged or lost the buyer should contact UPS and file a claim online
-No Refund Policy-
Once a package is passed to the carrier (UPS), GG Brows, LLC can not take responsibility for the package if it’s missing/lost or damage/broken. If damaged or lost the buyer should contact UPS and file a claim online.